Production Associate – Machine Operator – all shifts
First level of plastics injection molding machine operation. Work includes cycling the machine, removing part(s) from the mold. Responsible to check molded parts as required. View Full Posting >
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to operate appropriate equipment and assembly processes.
- Required to meet established rates and quality standards within required training time.
- Follow written Work Instructions and quality procedures.
- Complete daily production reporting paperwork.
- Responsible for maintaining housekeeping.
- Attends and participates in regular work team meetings.
- May rotate task responsibilities and learn all tasks within the area.
- May operate a lift jack.
- May move production materials up to 55 pounds.
- Must be able to work without constant supervision.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to apply in person at our main office at 935 East 40th Street, Holland, Michigan 49423.